Myślenice - Dobczyce (Krakow) 06-07.05.2023
UCI Gran Fondo in Poland
Official news – the time trial is on Saturday May 6, 2023 and the joint start is on Sunday May 7, 2023 (GranFondo and MedioFondo are qualifying races for the World Championships in Glasgow -...
Cycling for all
The UCI Gran Fondo World Series is a series of UCI-sanctioned road races held all over the world. While promoting high level competition for Masters and Amateurs, these events spread the idea of...
Experience, knowledge and passion ...
Team, experienced on all sporting and organizational levels, guarantees real racing, the highest organizational quality and remarkable emotions. The first edition of Małopolska Majka Gran Fondo...
Majka Gran Fondo 2023
The UCI Gran Fondo World Series is a series of UCI-sanctioned road races held all over the world. While promoting high level competition for Masters and Amateurs, these events spread the idea of globalization of cycling and the key message of the campaign “Cycling for All”, bringing together thousands of rides from all over the world on the start line. They enjoy great popularity among both Masters and Amateurs around the globe – almost 5 000 participating riders are divided into age groups.
This event is just for You!
If you want to try and experience something completely new, in a sense innovative and prestigious, we’ve got you covered! No matter whether you’re planning to get another “scalp” in your cycling adventure, raising your skills to a higher level or preparing for the World Championships – Majka Gran Fondo is a race just for You.
- The event is a unique opportunity to compete in an international group of Masters and Amateurs from all over the word.
- The race will be held in an open formula (no cycling license required). You can choose a time trial (20 km) and one of three distances – 105, 72 or 30 km.
- Good road surface and varied “rolling” terrain offer many possibilities, both sporting and touristic.
- We welcome each and every cyclist, offering an interesting and secure route. For non-participants and fans we offer many attractions in the event village.
A special days of the year
- Each distance (road race) starts and finishes in Myslenice, located only 40 minutes from the center of Krakow. The routes are varied with some elevation.
- The start and finish lines are located near to Sports Hall (Myslenice).
- The GranFondo route is 105 km long; the MedioFondo is 72 km and Adventure is 30 km. The terrain is varied and the elevation gain is 1550, 990 and 400 meters respectively. The final sections of the routes are the same for all distances.
- The time trial covers 20 km with an elevation gain of 140 m; the start and finish line will be located in Dobczyce
- The Majka Gran Fondo is the only World Championships qualifying event held in Poland (the top 20% in each age group earn a spot at the World Championships in Glasgow / Scotland).
What do we provide?
- An opportunity to compete in an international peloton
- The professional labelling of the race route
- A rich competitor's package
- Electronic time measurement
- A regeneration meal at the finish line
- Refreshment stations along the route
- Medical and rescue service
- A “Finisher” t-shirt for the race finishers